Ireland’s one of the most impressive and varied countries around. From the vibrant and busy city centres to the tranquil and beautiful scenery that the country’s so famous for, Ireland really has something for every visitor. Whether you’re just travelling through the country for a business trip or want to take some time to explore on a family holiday, you can be sure of a great time.
No matter why you’re headed to Ireland, you can get a great deal with Travelodge Hotels Ireland. We run 12 different budget hotels around the country to cater for practically every need, and give you the best rates guaranteed whenever you book with us online. This means that you can be absolutely sure of getting great savings during your stay with us.
We’re the leading 3 star hotel chain in Ireland because we’re dedicated to giving all of our guests the best time possible during their stay. We’ve put together this page to tell you a bit about some the features around our budget 3 star hotels along with some of the best local attractions around.
Save money with the best deals for 3 star hotels in Ireland
Rates for our budget 3 star hotel rooms start at just €42 a night depending on where you’re staying. We keep our costs low by listening to our guests and giving them what they want rather than loading them down with extras that few people actually use. That means that you get a great night’s rest at a budget price whenever you book with us at Travelodge.
Every single one of our comfortable rooms comes equipped with a range of great features so that you can really have a great time. All of our rooms include free Wi-Fi access, en suite bathrooms and flatscreen TVs along with comfy beds to let you relax in style.
From the start we’re dedicated to giving you a convenient time during your stay. You can book a room months in advance (saving even more with our best rates) and pay online to make check-in as fast as possible.
Once you’ve arrived at one of our 3 star hotels you can easily start exploring. Our city guides page shows you around the very best attractions that every city in Ireland has to offer, while you’ll find other pages around this site dedicated to showing off different parts of the country.
Cheap 3 star hotel accommodation around Ireland
We operate 12 different 3 star hotels around 7 major cities in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Our budget hotels are as follows:
- Dublin: We run 5 cheap Dublin hotels placed around the city, from central accommodation in our Travelodge Stephens Green Hotel to further out Dublin Airport Hotels and more. As the capital of Ireland, Dublin city has some of the best of Ireland’s attractions and events.
- Belfast: Northern Ireland’s capital has a whole lot for visitors to see, and with our Travelodge Belfast Hotel being placed right in the city centre of Belfast, you can easily start to explore everything from the historic side of the city to exciting modern attractions.
- Galway: One of the most interesting parts of Ireland, Galway city hosts some of Ireland’s best festivals, all easily reached from our Travelodge Galway Hotel. Find out what’s on at our Galway Festivals page or take some time to explore more regular attractions at the Galway theatres.
- Limerick: With 2 budget Limerick hotels placed round the city, you’ve got a couple of great choices for visiting Limerick city on a budget. Fly in and stay at our Travelodge Shannon Airport Hotel or stay closer to the city centre over at our Travelodge Castletroy Hotel.
- Derry: Northern Ireland’s second largest site, Derry city has plenty to see if you’re into history, as well as offering convenient access to some of the very best natural attractions in all of Ireland. Our Travelodge Derry Hotel is found right in the city centre, making it easy to get around the city.
- Waterford: Established over 1100 years ago, Waterford city is a genuinely impressive site. Explore the past or get a bit more modern during your stay in our Travelodge Waterford Hotel, all just a short distance from central Waterford.
- Cork: Our Travelodge Cork Hotel is perfectly placed for anyone looking for convenient 3 star accommodation near the famous Cork Airport, while offering other visitors a relaxing place to stay.
Whichever of our budget 3 star hotels you choose, you can be sure of a great night’s rest at an unbeatable price. You’ll get the best rates guaranteed direct through our website, while our rooms all give you a perfect place to relax for the night.